- January 25, 2019 ACCJC Letter - Remove Warning, Find Compliance, and Reaffirm Accreditation for the Remainder of the Cycle
- 2018 Follow-Up Report
- Institutional Set Standards
- June 23, 2017,ACCJC Report of the Evaluation Team (March 6-9, 2017)
- June 23, 2017,ACCJC Letter - Delay Reaffirmation of Accreditation, Issue a Warning, and Require a Follow-Up Report
- 2017 Self Study In Support of Reaffirmation of Accreditation
West Hills College Coalinga is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior College, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949; (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
WHCC complies with the Commission Policy on Student and Public Complaints Against Institutions, as procedures for student grievance and public complaint are reasonable, fairly administered, and publicized to students and the public. WHCC has not had any complaints referred to the Accrediting Commission in the last six years. To file a complaint with the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges visit www.accjc.org/complaint-process.