Join the third cohort of 20 academically talented and enthusiastic Mathematics Teaching Scholars and enjoy a variety of benefits
This program provides community college transfer students with the following opportunities: •
Complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and a Single Subject Mathematics
Teaching Credential in 2.5 years.
• Receive scholarships and grants during the first two years.
• Participate in paid teaching experiences in schools.
• Participate in regional and national conferences.
• Join professional organizations and student clubs.
• Participate in a pre-college summer cohort experience.
• Receive mentorship from exemplary high school math teachers.
• Participate in undergraduate research opportunities.
• Earn a stipend for serving as a supplementary instructor,
lab facilitator, tutor, or grader for mathematics courses.
Applicants must be interested in becoming a middle/high school mathematics teacher.
For more information or to request an application, please contact:
Dr. Carmen Caprau (firstname.lastname@example.org, 559.278.4996) or
Dr. Rajee Amarasinghe (email@example.com, 559.278.2992)