Students must apply to West Hills College Lemoore and complete the Paramedic Program application below to be considered for the WHCL Paramedic program.
Please read the all application instructions before completing your application.
To be eligible to apply, you must be a WHC student and your application must be accurate and complete. All transcripts and supplemental documents must be converted to PDF form and uploaded to your application. All qualified applications received during the application period will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
Prepare to have the following documents ready to be uploaded in PDF:
- Copies of OFFICIAL transcripts from every college attended
(Students must obtain OFFICIAL transcripts from every college attended. They may order an official electronic transcript and have it sent to their personal email address or they can order paper transcripts and scan them into PDF form.)
List ALL colleges attended on your application, including WHCL if attended previously. Please note: failure to list all colleges previously attended is considered academic fraud and will result in your application being denied.
DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS SEPARATELY; THEY MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
- We will not review applications with transcripts loaded that are not copies of official transcripts. Screenshots of college portal transcripts or copies of college portal transcripts are considered unofficial and will not be accepted.
- We will accept only West Hills College unofficial transcripts downloaded from your student portal.
- After application review, pre-selected students will be contacted via email and required to submit official transcripts electronically to a designated link that will be provided via the email by a specific deadline.
- Pre-selected students may also be required to submit any further documentation that may be required for final processing for application. Failure to provide official transcripts or other requirements as requested will be removed from the pre-selected list.
2. Current American Heart Association CPR Card - BLS Basic Life Support provider card turned in at the time of application. View CPR Card Example
3. Copy of valid driver’s license-copy at the time of application
4. Valid/current Auto Insurance- document collected upon pre-selection
5. Proof of EMT Certification (State Issued). Upload a copy of your valid/current EMT Certification
6. Work Verification Form completed, and documentation verifying your work experience, job duties and length of employment on corporate letterhead from your supervisor or Human Resources office uploaded in PDF form
7. Veteran status eligibility (if applicable). Any eligible individual who servid
in te military and who was discharged or released from such service under conditions
other than dishonorable must submit relevant documentation in order to receive priority
registration to the program. The DD-214 for will suffice.
FOREIGN RECORDS - Students who have completed any course outside of the United States must submit an official foreign record evaluation, even if none of the courses will be used for graduation. See a WHCL counselor for a list of approved evaluation and translation services.
Students selected to participate in the WHCL Paramedic Program must attend a mandatory orientation for the program.
Link to application is available below
For questions, please call (559) 925-3490 during normal business hours.