Are you interested in agriculture and are looking to develop your leadership skills?
Our Agriculture Business courses will develop and expand the student’s knowledge of Agriculture Business. In our courses, students will develop knowledge and skills sufficient to gain and hold entry-level jobs in Agriculture Business.
Additionally, students will learn step-by-step sales techniques, stage presence, self-evaluation of voice, habits, abilities in sales, and understanding of sales career. Our ag business classes will help students prepare for a career as an ag leader or sales person.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate characteristics of a good communication skills;
- Demonstrate techniques to develop a sales relationship;
- Maximize technology and resources to successfully market a good or product;
- Model professional sales presentation strategies
As part of our agriculture business program, you can earn a Certificate of Achievement in Agriculture Sales and Marketing:
In this program you will learn:
- Communication skills
- The basics of the business and economics of the agriculture industry
- How to develop sales relationships
- Professional sales strategies
- Skills in online marketing and sales
Here are the classes you will take:
|AGBUS 013: Introduction to Agriculture Business||3 units|
|AG 011: Ag Sales and Communication||3 units|
|AGBUS 015: Computer Applications to Agriculture||3 units|
|CIS 002G: Introduction to E Commerce||3 units|
|AG 015X: Occupational Work Experience||3 units|
|AGBUS 022: Agriculture Leadership||3 units|
|Total Agriculture Business courses:||15 units|