Getting your GED is now easier than ever. Our FREE on-campus prep lab prepares students for successfully passing the GED exams. One-on-one instruction, workshops, and practice tests are paired with the supportive learning environment of Lemoore’s West Hills Campus, enabling students to successfully pass the GED exams.
Come see us in the GED Lab (Room 273, Building 200D) at West Hills College Lemoore to get started on obtaining your GED today!
Who Can Apply? Anyone!
To qualify for the free program you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A resident of California for at least a year
NOTE: If you do not meet the above requirements, tuition fees apply.
Where to Start
Applicants Who Have Never Enrolled in a California Community College
- Make sure to have access to your own e-mail account. If you don’t have one, Google gmail, or Yahoo email accounts are quick and easy to set up.
- Create a California Community Colleges (OpenCCC) account.
- Apply at West Hills Community College using your newly created OpenCCC account. It may take up to 24 hours for the application to be processed.
- Once you receive your acceptance email, pick up a signed Add Slip at the GED Lab (Room 273), and take it to the Eagle Help Desk in the Student Union.
- Return to the GED Lab, select a computer, and get started!
If you need assistance or web access, come to Room 273.
Applicants Who Have Enrolled at West Hills Community College
- Pick up a signed Add Slip at the GED Lab (Room 273), and take it to the Eagle Help Desk in the Student Union.
- Return to the GED Lab, select a computer in the GED Lab and get started!