Students studying Business Management at West Hills College Lemoore will be prepared for a variety of disciplines in the business world including management, marketing, accounting, and finance. The WHCL Business Management program provides students with a strong foundation for entry into the business field and enhances the knowledge base of those seeking career advancement.
Students will learn a variety of skills in the Business Management program at West Hills College Lemoore including:
- identifying and explaining major functional areas of business organizations including management, marketing, finance, and accounting
- identifying the functions of management and apply them in business situations
- applying commonly used computer application programs to create relevant business documents
- communicating both in writing and verbally within a business setting
- applying business mathematics in order to analyze data and solve business problems
Are you ready to start a career in business management? Apply today!Apply