Disabled Students Program & Services (DSPS)

DSPS Application and Forms

To file for disability services (DSPS), you will need to see a DSPS counselor. You can fill out the application on-line, print it, and bring it with you to your appointment. You may also pick up an application at the Administrative building. To make an appointment with a DSPS counselor, call (559) 925-3330.





ISER - or gold form - Use this form if you are graduating from Highschool and have an active IEP. 

           The ISER online form is not yet available, but should be up soon.

DSPS - or blue form - For all other students.





E-Text request form - If you qualify for the e-text accommodation, you can fill out and print this form, then get it signed by the instructor and your counselor. Be sure to bring the receipt for your books when you turn it in.


DSPS Request for Test Assistance Form - If you qualify for and have been granted testing accommodations, your instructor must complete and attach this form to all tests prior to proctoring.

Follow us: Facebook  Twitter
Locations: District | Coalinga | NDC, Firebaugh | Lemoore | Online
West Hills College Lemoore - 555 College Avenue - Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)925-3700 TDD/TTY: (559)924-8065 ©2011 West Hills Community College District
Accessibility | Compliance Statement | Site Disclaimer | Contact Us | Help Desk