In addition to the standard application form, the international student must meet the following requirements:
1. Be a graduate of an educational institution comparable to
2. Submit a letter of financial responsibility from a correspondent sponsor, from the student's home country or a sponsor in the
3. Be able to use the English language with a degree of proficiency that will enable the student to profit from instruction.
4. Give a reasonable guarantee that the student will not become a public charge, either for health or financial reasons. (Proof of health insurance will be required upon registration.).
5. Submit a complete transcript of previous secondary and college or university schooling. The transcript(s) must be an English translation.
6. Enroll in a minimum of twelve (12) semester units at
7. Tuition: International Students are required to pay non-resident tuition fees during their entire attendance even though they may have lived in the State of