The West Hills College Lemoore Transfer Center is here to help! To prepare you for transfer and success, we offer a variety of workshops, tours and one-on-one help. Visit our Events page for a look at upcoming events and one-on-one counseling sessions or browse below for additional helpful resources to prepare you for your transfer journey!
Planning on transferring? Follow our checklist to make sure you stay on track!
General Education Requirements
- ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California's colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information available about student transfer in California.
- AA-T & AS-T - Associate Degrees are available to earn priority admission to the California State University (CSU) with junior standing. This new joint transfer program is the best pathway for students to transfer between the community college and CSU.
- The California Virtual Campus provides links to more than 3,800 distance courses offered by accredited institutions in California. You can search the catalog in a wide variety of ways. In addition, other resources are available for students, including information on financial aid.
- California Colleges is the official source for college and career planning in California. This site provides information to help students plan their academic future, such as information about career choices, admissions requirements, financial aid, and choosing the right college or university for a student's academic goals.
- Affordable Online Colleges provides extensive information to help students better understand their online learning options, including a guide for students interested in transitioning to an online degree program.