Some of our prior workshops have included:
- Learning Styles
- How to apply your learning style when studying. Using the following website, students can receive results on their learning style after a short series of questions: vark-learn.com
- Tips on Academic Support Math.
- A roundtable discussion with math faculty experts with tips on Academic Support math.
- Research for research papers and projects.
- Are you ready for some research? Learn more about what the library has to offer.
- Collaborative Learning.
- Tutor Do's, Tutor Don'ts, Discussion about questions and concerns.
- How to Respond to Personal Crisis.
- Your client comes to the session distressed and worried about personal issues.
- Should you listen? Should you tell him/her to get over it?
We welcome new workshop suggestions from faculty, students and staff.
If you have any questions or suggestions about any of the workshops provided by the Tutorial Program, please contact us.