Stand for All
Take charge of your mental wellness!
Learn self-care skills like staying active, building healthy sleep habits, and practicing gratitude.
- Take a free online course with self-paced lessons
- practice skills with certified coaches
DRAW: Depression Reduction Achieving Wellness
DRAW provides free counseling for students. To connect to a DRAW therapist complete the referral form below.
What counseling offers
- A safe place
- A confidential place
- A way to increase self-understanding
- Constructive feedback to develop new ways of coping with challenges
Our professional staff and interns/trainees offer counseling and consultation for:
- Relationship issues
- Challenges in academic performance
- Any other concerns
Kognito - You can make a Difference
Are you worried about a friend or classmate? Have you wanted to talk to a fellow student dealing with a problem, but weren't sure how? What if the problem is bigger than you know how to handle?
In this unique, game-based simulation you will learn how to determine when a friend needs help, how to talk to a friend you're worried about, and where you and your friend can turn for help.
To take any of the available courses, follow the instructions below:
- Go to: www.kognito.com/ccc
- Create a New Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you experience any technical difficulties, please email email@example.com