Application And Forms

To file for disability services (DSPS), you will need to see a Disabled Students Program and Services (DSPS) counselor. You can fill out the application on-line, print it, and bring it with you to your appointment. You may also pick up an application at the Administrative building. To make an appointment with a DSPS counselor, call (559) 925-3330.


Start Application

Questions? Visit or call our DSPS Office.


Alternate Media Request - If you qualify for Alt Media, including electronic text and other resources, you can fill out and print this form, attach a copy of your book receipts, and return to your DSPS counselor for signature in room 270.

WHCL Exam Proctoring Form - If you qualify for and have been granted testing accommodations, your instructor must complete and attach this form to all tests prior to proctoring.