- Application for VA Education Benefits (VA Form 22-1990)
- Apply to West Hills College - Online
- Apply for Financial Aid- Online
- Complete Online WHCL Student Orientation- Log into your WHCL student account at myWestHills, scroll down on the right side and click WHCL student orientation. Click Online Orientation Module.
West Hills College Forms (Required)
- Veterans Office Application
- Point of Contact
- Terms of Agreement
- Standards of Progress
- General Information
- Transcript Certification
- H3 35 (General Education Waiver)
Registration Process (Required)
- Request all transcripts from other colleges. Official transcripts must be sealed.
- Request your official Joint Service Transcripts at jst.doded.mil
- Bring a copy of your DD-214
- Self Guided Placement and College Assessment
- Meet with your counselor to complete multiple measures assessment View our Veteran's Checklist.
You cannot receive certification for G. I. Benefits without a scheduled appointment with the Veterans Counselor/Advisor. Each term you are required to submit an approved schedule plan (826 form) of the required courses. The Veteran's Certifying Official will submit your enrollment in an approved program to VA.