Do you love cooking and entertaining? You might be perfect for a career in Hospitality! West Hills College Lemoore’s Hospitality Management programs can prepare you for a career in the unique environment of hospitality organizations.
Lemoore offers many diferent avenues to careers in Hospitality Management.
- Introduction to Hospitality - This 17 unit certificate is designed to prepare "front of the house" professionals. Students interested in the hospitality side of the industry will enjoy learning about leadership and management in hospitality careers.
- Advanced Hospitality Management - This 21 unit certificate prepares students for the unique environment of a hospitality organization. Students will be skilled for entry-level positions and advancement within hotel, restaurant, or casino organizations.
- Hotel, Restaurant and Casino Management (HRCM) - Students can earn an Associate of Arts through a unique series of general hospitality and industry specific classes and earn certificates in a variety of industry and skill specific areas including restaurant management skills and hotel management.
- Hospitality Management AS-T - Transfer students completing this "Degree with a Guarantee" complete 60 units of general education and major coursework o ntheir way to completing a Bachelor's degree at one of Lemoore's partner universities.
- Hotel Management - This 21 unit certificate prepares students for work in a hotel including front desk, maintenance management, and customer service. Embedded internships ina hotel setting allow students to experience the unique hotel environment.
Students who complete these programs are prepared to enter the workforce directly or seek more education. All students complete an industry internship - work experience is part of the preparation!