HRCM: Beverage Management Certificate of Achievement
The Beverage Management certified program is designed to successfully train students to enter the world of hospitality professionals. The selection and sequencing of courses cover several aspects from sensory analysis to understanding great regions of the world, as well as, management systems, production, the dynamics of beverage and food parings. This program has basic and advanced tasting methodologies dedicated in preparing all types of learners by implementing a successful learning environment, focusing on completion and industry placement.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- demonstrate proficiency of safety and sanitation principles behind the bar.
- demonstrate the ability to construct alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- demonstrate knowledge in tools and glassware.
- demonstrate beginning and advanced pouring techniques.
- recognize and demonstrate the requirements for proper sanitation in the beverage service industry.
|CUL-003||Safety and Sanitation||2|
|CUL-002||Food and Wine Pairings||3|
|HRCM-001||Introduction to Hospitality||3|
|HRCM-012||Hospitality Cost Control||3|
|HRCM-015X||Occupational Work Experience||1|