HRCM: Advanced Culinary Arts Certificate of Achievement
The Advanced Culinary Arts certified program prepares the student for the next level in achievement and knowledge. In this contemporary course sequencing, the student will develop highly advanced culinary skills focusing on method and technique. Confidence gained through the successful completion of this program will serve as a diver’s springboard for a pool of culinary opportunities. This certification prepares the advanced culinary student for job placement in the professional hospitality industry.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Generalize the essential skills required to support the performance of positions within the culinary kitchen, and restaurant management.
- Investigate and analyze customer service, and legal topics within the restaurant industry.
- Review, recognize, and convert any standardized recipe.
- Develop basic principles of nutrition, dietetics, and food and beverage composition
- Recognize and demonstrate the requirements for proper sanitation in the food service industry.
|Required Core Courses|
|HRCM-015X||Occupational Work Experience||2|
|HRCM-008||Introduction to Food Service Operations||3|
|HRCM-006||Hospitality Industry Seminar||1|
|CUL-058||Dining Room Service and Management||3|