HRCM - Culinary Chef Apprentice Certificate of Achievement
The Culinary Arts program offers the opportunity to achieve various certificates to students in becoming well-trained culinary professional. Our programs are rooted in providing individualized, hands-on training and having the concept of quality education, quality service and the commitment in preparing individuals for positions within the industry.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- generalize the essential skills required to support the performance of positions within the culinary kitchen, and restaurant management
- investigate and analyze customer service, and legal topics within the restaurant industry
- review, recognize, and convert any standardized recipe
- develop basic principles of nutrition, dietetics, and food and beverage composition
- recognize and demonstrate the requirements for proper sanitation in the foodservice industry.
|Required Core Courses|
|CUL-052||Introduction to Commercial Baking|
|CUL-054||Hospitality Laws and Regulations|
|CUL-055||Introduction to Commercial Food Preparation|
|CUL-058||Introduction to Dining Room Service & Management|
|CUL-059||Introduction to Hospitality Careers & Human Relations|
|CUL-060||Nutrition for Chefs|
|HRCM-015X||Occupational Work Experience Education||3|
|Electives||RM 011, RM 061, RM 063, RM 064, RM 065, RM 066||6.5|
For Gainful Employment information please visit:
This is a recommended sequence of courses for timely completion of this program. Please see your counselor to formalize your personalized educational plan or for alternative planning.
- SEMESTER 1
- SEMESTER 2