WELCOME TO THE ALL YOUTH ONE SYSTEM PROGRAM
The Fresno Regional Workforce Investment Board's All Youth One System (AYOS) is designed to guide young adults, age 14-21, along the pathway to education, training, personal development and ultimately, a rewarding career!
The AYOS understands that young adults need a solid foundation of academic and job readiness skills in order to survive and compete in today's economy. It is for this reason that the AYOS exists.
THE AYOS PROGRAM CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Online tutoring in reading and math
- High school diploma and GED assistance
- College or vocational training preparation assistance
- Guidance to help you develop a strong academic foundation that will prepare you for a better career
- Exploring and developing a career goal
- Job readiness workshops
- Interview preparation workshops
- Work experience opportunities
- Opportunity to earn the Central CA Work Readiness Certificate (CCWRC) Identifies you as a prime candidate for employment
- Job placement assistance
- Personal guidance from an Academic and Career Advisor
- Mentoring programs
- Personal and leadership development opportunities
Please contact the appropriate AYOS office according to your location in Fresno County.
West Fresno County: Coalinga, Mendota, Kerman, Huron, Firebaugh, etc.
Coalinga area: West Hills College Coalinga 300 Cherry Lane, Coalinga, CA Contact: (559) 934-2427 or (559) 934-2424
Firebaugh Area: West Hills College North District Center 1511 Ninth Street, Firebaugh, CA Contact: (559) 234-2908 or (559) 934-2424
Mendota Area:West Side Institute of Technology 1200 Belmont Ave, Mendota, CA Contact: (559) 934-2481 or (559) 934-2424