Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? TimelyCare provides you free, 24/7 virtual access to licensed providers for your medical and mental health needs. Start a visit anytime, from anywhere. To enter you must create your profile by visiting timelycare.com/WHCC or downloading the TimelyCare app.
West Hills College Coalinga is excited to offer TimelyCare - a new telehealth program for students. The service will provide access to 24/7 medical and mental virtual health care from anywhere in the United States, with no cost to visit!
Whether you're under the weather, anxious or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to offer medical and mental health support via phone or secure video visits. Check out the FAQs below to learn more.
1. How can students access TimelyCare? Students can go to timelycare.com/WHCC to register with their preferred name and school email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, laptop, or desktop. TimelyCare is available from anywhere in the United States.
2. Who can use TimelyCare? Any West Hills College Coalinga student.
3. What services are available? There are three services available:
- Medical: 24/7, on-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies and more
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor (12 sessions per year)
4. How much does a visit cost? Zip, zero, zilch! TimelyCare services are free to all West Hills College Coalinga students.
Get started with TimelyCare today! It’s for WHCC students. For Free.
For other FAQs, please visit timelycare.com/WHCC.