Have you lost your job? Are you lacking food or internet? West Hills is here to help. Apply for the West Hills Emergency Financial Aid Grant
Are you struggling due to COVID-19? West Hills College is offering limited funds and assistance for students facing issues due to the COVID-19 crisis.
If you're having issues accessing internet, food or money for necessities we can help.
Applications are accepted until noon on Thursday, April 30. Resources are limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
A $500 grant to help with expenses related to campus disruptions due to COVID-19.
- Currently enrolled in Spring 2020 and impacted by COVID-19
- High School Diploma/GED/Completion in approved homeschool
- FAFSA Application for CARES Emergency Grant funding
- DREAM Act Application for State Emergency funding
- Selective Service (if male student)
- Not be in Default /Overpayment
- Title IV eligible for CARES Emergency Funding
Yes, not being eligible does not disqualify emergency grants or resources.
- Yes, for emergency grants
- Other resources maybe available if you are ineligible to submit financial aid applications
No, limited funds are available and priority will be given to students who express need.
- Course Materials
- Health Care
- Child Care
**Priority** will be given to students with a technology need as a result of COVID-19: ie: purchase of: laptop, computer, printer, scanner, internet etc
Yes, there maybe other resources upon availability such as: food vouchers, food pantry items, and technology assistance programs (upon availability)