Get help with home improvements and energy efficient upgrades at no cost to you!
Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Energy Savings Assistance Program
This free program provides qualified customers with home improvements at no cost to help keep your home more energy efficient, safe and comfortable.
Your house, apartment or mobile home must be at least five years old. Both renters and owners are eligible. Common improvements may include:
- New appliances to replace your old refrigerator, furnace or water heater*
- Insulation and weatherproofing services to keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- ENERGY Star Advanced LED light bulbs that use up to 80 percent less energy than 80 percent less energy than traditional light bulbs traditional light bulbs
- *Furnace and water heater repair or replacement may be available to eligible homeowners when PG&E determines existing natural gas units are inoperative or unsafe.
Click below to download a pdf featuring full information about the program in English and Spanish. Visit pge.com/energysavings or call 1-800-652-4712
Moderate Income Direct Install Program
Call to schedule an appointment for the no-cost Moderate Income Direct Install Program designed speciﬁcally for low and moderate income residents. We’ll install no-cost energy efﬁcient upgrades!
For more information, please contact the Moderate Income Direct Install Program at 1-866-455-0898 or email@example.com to see if you qualify! Space is limited.
NO-COST UPGRADES INCLUDE:
• Improve existing heating and air conditioner through:
• Refrigerant charge
• High efﬁciency motor
• Time delay relay
• Install LED bulbs
• Smart Thermostat
• Install faucet aerators, low ﬂow showerheads and thermostatic shower valves
• Energy efﬁcient Tier II power strips