The College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) assists students who are migrant, seasonal farmworkers (or children of such workers) enrolled in their first year of undergraduate studies at West Hills Colleges. The funding supports completion of their first year of studies.
Eligible participants receive:
- Priority Registration
- Personal Registration Assistance
- Academic Advising
- Textbooks and School Supplies
- Academic and Cultural Field trips
- Scholarships or a laptop
- Tutors and Academic Support
- Career/Placement Services
- Financial Assistance
- Limited Vision/Dental Care
IMPORTANT: We have limited spaces and early application submission is strongly recommended!
If interested in the CAMP program, please contact:
Jesus Delgadillo – HEP/CAMP Outreach/Recruitment Specialist
Cecilio Mora - CAMP Director