West Hills College Lemoore thanks you for your service and is here to help you continue to pursue your educational goals even while still serving in the military. We can help you apply for services, get the support you need and continue your education.
West Hills College Lemoore serves a diverse community of students who seek an affordable, accessible, relevant, and rigorous education. The college community is dedicated to student learning and achievement by providing quality courses that lead to certificates, associate degrees, transfer, and career pathways.
Military Student Services
- Support for applying for Military Tuition Assistance benefits
- Certification of Enrollment for Military Tuition Assistance benefits
- Tuition deferments for service members eligible for Tuition Assistance benefits
- Request Joint Services Transcript (military) for students
- Evaluation of military credits
- Placement Testing and Online Orientation
- Academic Advising
- Accessibility of educational opportunities
- Readiness for service members to transition to student
- Provide internal resources and awareness for Student Success Teams
- Provide multiple financial options (FAFSA, MyCAA)
- Evaluation of previous college credits
|Monique Suter- Military Services Technician||(559) 925-3341|
|Janet Young- Site Coordinator/Academic Advisor||(559) 925-3216 email@example.com|
|Joel Ruble- WHCL Dean of Student Services||(559) 925-3127 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Naval Air Station Lemoore Office||(559) 925-3350|
|WHCL Student Services Office||(559) 925-3317|
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - Noon
824 Hancock Circle
NAS Lemoore, 93245
Placement Test Schedule
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am
By appointment only!
Please call (559) 925-3350 to reserve a seat to take a placement test.