West Hills College Lemoore offers students access to a wide variety of databases and ebooks.
- CQResearcher: The CQResearcher covers a wide range of social, economic, political, and environmental issues.
- CountryWatch: Comprehensive background on the 192 countries of the world.
WHCL eBook Library
- West Hills College Lemoore library's eContent collection: eContent is the digital version of books, journals, and database content.
- EBSCOHOST: Ebscohost indexes hundreds of magazines and newspapers. Enter one or two subject keywords and view articles on your topic.
- Films on Demand: Films Media Group is the leading source of high-quality video and multimedia for academic, vocational and life-skills content.
- Gale Opposing Viewpoints: Gale's Opposing Viewpoints In Context is the premier online resource covering today's hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration to marijuana. This cross-curricular research database supports science, social studies, current events, and language arts classes. Informed, differing views help learners develop critical-thinking skills and draw their own conclusions.
- Gale Virtual Reference: Subject encyclopedias and reference source.
- LearningExpress Library: View videos about everything from GED to career prep.
- OVID: Access nursing journals
- Salem Press eBooks: Collection of in-depth reference books published by Salem Press. Covers topics in literature, history, science and health.
- SIRS Knowledge Source (SKS): Full-text articles and Internet resources are carefully selected from thousands of domestic and international publications and respected organizations.
- Gale's US History Collection: US History Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines useful to both novice historians as well as advanced academic researchers. Updated daily, thie library resource offers balanced coverage of events in U.S. history and scholarly work being established in the field.
- Gale's World History Collection: World History Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines useful to both novice historians as well as advanced academic researchers. The database offers balanced coverage of events in world history and scholarly work being established in the field.