Take charge of your learning with our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE for short. The resources are available 24 hours/7 days a week.
ACE is the best place for students to gain tools and resources for their academic success!
Did You Know....
- There are faculty members available to help students with any reading, writing, or math assignment.
- You also have access to Supplemental Instruction leaders. They are current WHCL students who lead SI Sessions as well as provide drop-in tutoring.
- Drop in once or come regularly. It takes just a few minutes to sign up the first time a student comes to ACE. Fill out a ACE NC 100 Form. Print and submit to any staff member in ACE South for processing.
How can we help?
- We provide a quiet and focused environment.
- We can assist students in understanding class assignments.
- We can brainstorm with students or put the finishing touches on written work.
- We can help students with reading comprehension.
- We can work towards helping students overcome math phobias.
- We can even give students personal assistance in writing a personal statement for college transfer or scholarship essays.
- We can administer an English prerequisite challenge.
- We have computers, a printer, and scanner to help students get their assignments done in a timely manner.
- Most importantly, we can help you become a successful student by working smarter instead of harder!
If you would like to know more, please contact Lupe Alvarado at (559) 925-3416 or email@example.com.