West Hills College Lemoore ----The Elite Training School---- "For Reaching the Next Level in Your Game"
2013 Women's team Qualifies for Norcal Regionals
What makes West Hills College Lemoore different?
**Attitude **Facilities **Commitment to Excellence **Coaches, instructors and administration
The West Hills Advantage:
- Our schedule - we play some of the top courses in the state.
- Our coach is a master teaching professional and a sport psychologist
- Our facilities - on campus practice facility, Kings Country Club, Lemoore Golf Course and a state of the art training facility.
- One of the only community colleges with training in the mental side of the game.
- We prepare our student-athletes to advance academically and athletically to the university level.
- Scholarship contacts with four year colleges and universities.
- Location - center of the state. We play against both northern and southern California teams.
Elite Training School
- West Hills College Lemoore prepares their athletes in all aspects of the game: mental & physcial conditioning
- proper rest & nutrition
- ball striking
- mastery of the short game
- game management
- shot making (emphasis on the nine basic shots in golf)
- mental toughness
The Golden Eagles 2014 Women's Golf Season begins August 15, 2014.
If you are interested in playing on the 2014 Championship team, please contact Coach Dave Neer at 559-360-6228 as soon as possible.