What makes West Hills College Lemoore different?
**Commitment to Excellence
**Coaches, instructors and administration
The West Hills Advantage:
- Our schedule - we play some of the top courses in the state.
- Our coach is a master teaching professional and a sport psychologist
- Our facilities - on campus practice facility, Kings Country Club, Lemoore Golf Course and a state of the art training facility.
- One of the only community colleges with training in the mental side of the game.
- We prepare our student-athletes to advance academically and athletically to the university level.
- Scholarship contacts with four year colleges and universities.
- Location - center of the state. We play against both northern and southern California teams.
Elite Training School
West Hills College Lemoore prepares their athletes in all aspects of the game:
- mental & physcial conditioning
- proper rest & nutrition
- ball striking
- mastery of the short game
- game management
- shot making (emphasis on the nine basic shots in golf)
- mental toughness
The Golden Eagles 2013 Men's Golf Season begins January, 2013.
If you are interested in playing on the 2013 Championship team, please contact Coach Dave Neer at 559-360-6228 as soon as possible.