Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can a student earn a degree at West Hills College Lemoore and transfer to a four year university to study Engineering?

A: Yes. Students can earn an Associate in Science (AS) degree while preparing to transfer to a four year university to study Engineering. To get the AS degree, students need to take at least 60 units and satisfy the engineering program requirements and the general education requirements. Please refer to the Courses Section of our Engineering Program website for more information about the Engineering Curriculum.

Q: Do you offer a tutoring program?

A: Yes. West Hills College Lemoore offers tutoring programs both in person and online. Check the tutoring website for more information.

Follow us: Facebook  Twitter
Locations: District | Coalinga | NDC, Firebaugh | Lemoore | Online
West Hills College Lemoore - 555 College Avenue - Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)925-3700 TDD/TTY: (559)924-8065 ©2011 West Hills Community College District
Accessibility | Compliance Statement | Site Disclaimer | Contact Us | Help Desk