Residence Hall
Housing Requirements

Requirements of Students Living on Campus
Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and be a full-time student carrying at least 12 units of credit each semester.
Students living in the hall must purchase a meal plan.

Due to limited space, we encourage students to apply for Fall housing before July 1 and for Spring housing by December 1. After these dates, please contact the Department of Residential Living at (559) 934-2370 to check for space availability.

Contact Info:
For questions or to request additional information please email:

Alex Villalobos
Director of Residential Living


Gordon's Hall (Men's) 559-934-2370
Ivan's Hall (Women's) 559-934-2370

Follow us: Facebook  Twitter

West Hills College Coalinga - 300 Cherry Lane - Coalinga, CA 93210 - (559) 934-2000
©2011 West Hills Community College District
Accessibility | Compliance Statement | Site Disclaimer | Contact Us | Help Desk | Emergency