The Housing Application Process
To apply for housing you must complete these five steps:
- Apply for Admission and be admitted to West Hills College Coalinga Admissions Application
- Apply for Financial Aid Complete a FAFSA Application even if you feel you will not qualify for financial aid assistance. (Excluding International Students)
- Apply for Residence Hall Housing and Pay Deposit Fee To apply for on campus housing complete the online application and pay the required $125 refundable deposit payment. Note: A myWestHills student logon is required to initiate the Online Residence Hall Housing Application.
- Make Arrangements to pay for on-campus Housing Expenses After initial application approval and prior to room assignment you must make the necessary arrangements to pay for housing and tuition (if applicable). The financial aid office or international student office representative will contact you with further details.
- Sign a housing contract for the semester
The housing application process will not be considered finalized until all steps have been completed in full.
To begin the on housing application process click on the following link:
Start Housing Application (MyWestHills Login Required)
Note: you will need your myWestHills username and password that was provided via email after completing the admissions application.
Due to limited space, we encourage students to apply for Fall housing before July 1 and for Spring housing by December 1. After these dates, please contact the Department of Residential Living at (559) 934-2370 to check for space availability.