Interested in becoming a tutor?
- Do you like working in individual and small group environments?
- Do you have subjects with an “A” or a “B” in your classes?
- Can you maintain a 2.7 GPA (3.5 preferred)?
- Are you enrolled in at least 6 units (summer exempt)?
- Are you outgoing, punctual and enthusiastic?
- Are you responsible, friendly, and patient?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then you may be the person we’re looking for. The Tutorial Department is looking for students who want to help others, improve their resume, and earn experience.
Tutors are hired on a regular basis, so if you’re interested, please click below to submit an application and requested material. Look for "Peer Tutor" at your desired location in the Employment Opportunities page.
You will need the following information to apply:
- Full name and college ID number
- Contact number
- Unofficial transcripts