To be EOPS eligible, students must:
- Be a California resident;
- Qualify for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (A or B);
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units) at West Hills College;
- Not have completed 70 units of degree applicable course work;
- Be educationally disadvantaged as determined by EOPS designee or director.
To be CARE eligible, students must be:
- EOPS eligible;
- At least 18 years of age;
- Single-parent head of household;
- A current recipient of CalWORKs/TANF;
- A parent of a child under 14 years of age at the time of acceptance.