Procedures for Requesting to Utilize WHCC Facilities
- Review the District Policy and Procedure for facilities use (includes facilities fees).
- Complete the Application and Agreement for Use of District Property. A certificate of insurance must accompany the request.
- Application and Agreement Form
- Include diagram of setup or layout of event if necessary.
- Attach any brochures or advertising in connection with the event.
- Submit form to:
Darrien Menezes Senior Secretary Maintenance and Operations
Phone: (559) 934-2251
300 W. Cherry Lane
Coalinga, CA 93210
- You will receive written notice whether the request has been approved or denied.
No event can take place unless written approval has been received.
- Pay any facilities fees that are required.